General Discussions > Competitions

Club Cup 2019

(1/4) > >>

Kellie:
Hi all,

This years Club Cup will be held as a stand alone event.

Date Saturday 22nd June

Venue Rascals HQ, Inchicore, Dublin

Style Fruit Beer (I asked Emma - Rascals to pick the style) One representative entry per club. One keg for the day which judges will have beer served to them straight form the keg.

Prize The Club Cup to hold for a year and the winning club will get to brew their beer with Rascals on their pilot kit, this will be with view to it being available at this years Brewcon.

More details of the day to follow, but for now can clubs indicate their interest to partake in Club Cup.

Happy Brewing! Have fun.

Cheers
Kellie

Daves Beer/Ale:
I would like to enter this competition but South Eastern Homebrewers seem inactive. Can I still enter. It would be great to get feedback and advise

Sent from my 5056X using Tapatalk

Kellie:

--- Quote from: Daves Beer/Ale on January 06, 2019, 06:50:23 PM ---I would like to enter this competition but South Eastern Homebrewers seem inactive. Can I still enter. It would be great to get feedback and advise

Sent from my 5056X using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Hi Dave,

Could you try and rally them, the Club Cup is about local clubs coming together to brew, its not for individuals to enter we have the Nationals for that which is on 23rd March.

Plus clubs will be asked to produce a keg of beer for the event of which the judges will have beer fresh from, then the attendees will get to sample each other entries.

Hope this makes sense!
Kellie

helmet:
We'll have something ready from Wee County. Should be a good day out!

CH:
It’s time those lads in Capital stopped fixing the result so I’m sure Garden County will enter and show them what proper beer should taste like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version