• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 20, 2024, 10:10:24 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Co-operative brew day

Started by admin, March 12, 2013, 02:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Had a bit of a ball in Partridge9's house in Malahide last month with the North County Brewers at their co-operative brew day. Nigel_c supplied a very fine cut of beef which was used to top things off nicely.

So, kind of thinking about doing something similar. My back garden isn't the biggest thanks to the extension, but the house is a 2 min walk from Confey Station and the bus stop for the 66A is even closer. And there's a pub (nothing fancy) in between.

Would anyone be interested in coming round to do a brew and have some food, maybe a BBQ?

Alex Lawes

March 12, 2013, 03:05:11 PM #1 Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:06:03 PM by Alex_Lawes
Sounds good. What would a co-operative brewday entail? Everyone brewing separately or beering around a mash tun?

Alex Lawes

Weiss

QuoteWould anyone be interested in coming round to do a brew and have some food, maybe a BBQ?

Yes on the brew depending on availability with work though.

Food, meh!!!!
"The world is my lobster"-Keith O'Neill.

nigel_c

IsMise

Is this co-op brew on the style of Capital Brewers in TOG? Good events, but needed space.. or are you looking at a single AG brewday? i'm up for either, and would be interested in seeing the AG process ... did you mention food also ???
;D  ;D  ;D

IsMise

Just noticed , that was my 100th post

IsMise

IsMise

Robrew

sounds like a very good idea, I would be up for this  :)

Blueshed

beer, food, beer sounds good to me.

IsMise

Brew, drink beer, chat, eat.
.... sounds like a plan  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

ColinC

I'm up for this too. Depending on the dates of course.

Stitch

Sounds like a really good idea. Count me in :)

imark

A very generous offer. Already picturing a nice sunny bbq day with a big pot of wort on the boil and some cold beers. Bliss!

Quoteit'll be a 210 litre brewday!

Jaysus...you must have some setup!  :o