• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 10:30:40 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Propose a good name!

Started by admin, October 18, 2012, 02:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

...for this forum, if you don't like the one I've given it!

MAF

newToBrew

October 19, 2012, 08:45:09 AM #2 Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:46:17 AM by newToBrew
I like the Strawberries and Blaas  one ! thats good  -  but I'm neither  :(

- I'm a Cat  where do I fit in ?
coz theres always something new to do

featherbed_brew

yellow belly pussy blaas lol :-?

Spud395

QuoteI like the Strawberries and Blaas  one ! thats good  -  but I'm neither  :(

- I'm a Cat  where do I fit in ?
Across the bridge where you belong :P Or maybe in Revolution with the rest of us ???

How about Rebels, pussys and blaas
Non modo......sed etiam

Spud395

You got it with '98, slightly better than than being called after a red fruit that you dont particularly like  :-?
Might step on the Cork boys toes alright, might not have been thinking althogether straight last night for some reason  ;D
Non modo......sed etiam

newToBrew

jaysus - I really put the "Cat" amongst the pigeons now  huh ?!!!     ;D

some may argue that I've been over the bridge so long I've become a naturalized blaa (but you can't forget your heritage !!)

Anyway - I don't mind either way what its called !!

although "Queens, pussys and Blaas" is probably taken  already by another local club !!!!!

Lugh

I don't like any of them  :( Wheres the none of the above option?

Whats wrong with SE Amateur Brewers/ Homebrewers or something similar? I don't see Jackeens Homebrew Club on the other thread.
At a time when the government is pissing on the SE I don't see why the NHC should follow suit. Is it time for us to look for autonomy for our region?
Viva les SENSTSB - South Eastern Not Strictly To Style Brewers

MAF

October 24, 2012, 06:41:04 PM #8 Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 08:23:59 PM by MAF
Suir Valley doesn't work for Wexford, and West Waterford is in the Blackwater Valley.

Although I suggested SE Revolutionaries, I think SE Hombrewers is better. We don't really want militants turning up at meets!

newToBrew

yeah MAF - the Revolutionaries one might start bringing in the wrong Contingent - I can just see the Posters now.......
SE Revolutionaries  3rd Saturday of the Month....your Region needs you !!

Spud -
"Across the bridge where you belong   Or maybe in Revolution with the rest of us ???"

I suppose I walked into that one alright  - Does my lack of attendance mean I lose my vote ?   :-/

I do Like the SE home brewers  alright - Does what it says on the tin !!! (or if your Shane - Ignores what it says on the tin and improvises ;D !)

Could We just have SE Region printed on the back of some of the NHC t-shirts ???;D

newToBrew

I guess I'll have to buy one now !!

Lugh

The safe option is always the best when it comes to brewing. Isn't that right lads?.........Isn't it lads?...... Lads?

johnrm

South East Revolutionaries? Are ye that revolting?

Spud395

Could We just have SE Region printed on the back of some of the NHC t-shirts ???;D
Haha the biker coming out in you now, Irelands 1st back patch brew club
Non modo......sed etiam