• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 03:21:04 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Meeting on Thursday the 24th of November

Started by davebhoy1975, November 15, 2016, 11:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davebhoy1975

I thought it time to start a new thread....... The old one was for 'The first Kerry meet' which I'm sure Danny and Guggs can attest to as a success :)

As previously mentioned Paul has kindly offered the use of the Killarney brewing company as a venue for our second meet and he has indicated that he will have the competition rules and regs in place to get the comp started. The only thing we're missing is a time. The first meet was at 6:30pm which was a little early and then on to The Whiskey experience in Killarney. We're looking at pushing it back a little but at the same time I don't want to take the mick with the lads at KBC. We will confirm a time probably 7:00 or 7:30 and then move on again for a pint in either Courtneys or The Whiskey Experience.

Please feel free to bring along some samples if you have them and we can have a chat regarding various pieces of kit as I know Banna is currently building his brewery so it will hopefully be of some use.

Cheers Lads
Dave

paultlynch91

As I messaged to Dave earlier on, whatever time suits ye is best. The brewery is closed to tours since the week after ye met last and won't open again until March for tours so ye won't have to worry about clashing with tours or any thing. Whatever time ye decide is no prob

BigDanny84

Sounds good lads. Any time from 7 onwards would suit me fine.

davebhoy1975

Perfect Paul. Thank you. Let's say 7:30 at KBC.

bigal82

Hi guys, just wanted to double this is still on Thursday ? I am about to get started home brewing but would like to attend to gain some knowledge and info to get involved if that's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDanny84

Hey Bigal82. Ya this is still going ahead, would be great to have you on board.

bigal82

Cheers @BigDanny84, See you then

davebhoy1975

great meet last night lads. big thanks once again to Paul and the Killarney Brewing Company for hosting us. onwards and upwards.

BigDanny84

Ya it was very enjoyable. The Killarney Brewing Company couldn't have been more welcoming. Cheers Paul.

bigal82

Thanks lads and thanks to KBC for the meet

paultlynch91

No worries guys. Glad to have ye. I should have finalized plans for the competition by mid week next week.

paultlynch91

Hi guys. I was chatting to the manager and he was saying it would be best to hold the homebrew competition for early March instead of early February. Again if ye want to call in for a meet earlier in December that's no problem

Leann ull

Thats a similar time to the Nationals, just saying.