• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 10:06:25 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Epicurean Food Hall

Started by admin, December 25, 2013, 09:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Went there on Sunday last on Shane Farrington's recommendation.

If you haven't been, and you like good food, this is probably the best place on the north side of Dublin city centre. Great selection of great food from around the world, in unpretentious surroundings and all at very reasonable prices.

Eoin

The plate kebabs are very good in the place in the corner.

Sent from my HTC One

delzep

Used to load up on good Turkish food in there before going on the lash in my college days

Will_D

Quote from: iTube on December 25, 2013, 09:03:08 PM
Went there on Sunday last on Shane Farrington's recommendation.

If you haven't been, and you like good food, this is probably the best place on the north side of Dublin city centre. Great selection of great food from around the world, in unpretentious surroundings and all at very reasonable prices.
Ermm! For us Nort ciders wot ain't really from deze ports WTF is it?
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

beerfly

it's on the corner of abbey street and liffey street, passed it a load of times never been in

imark

Used to be my usual haunt for lunch when I worked in town few years ago. Bar italia for proper Italian coffee.

mr hoppy

Up in the big shmoke today and got a "ham and cheese" sandwich in the Ugly Duckling stand in the Epicurean Foodhall - a monster - and they were selling cans of Modus Hoperandi, a US IPA for 4 euros. Nice

mr hoppy

Quote from: iTube on December 27, 2013, 07:51:11 PM
Ugly Duckling was voted best sandwich in Dublin. Was recommended to me by Shane but I forgot the name by the time I got there.

I  can definitely see why.