• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:15:02 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

CO2 Favour to ask

Started by demail, February 14, 2013, 12:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demail

I have a favour to ask anyone that can help me.
I need to get a full CO2 bottle for my setup. Unfortunatly I'm in work during the hours D&D open and besides I dont drive.

If any of you guys happen to be heading out to tallaght to get CO2 would you be able to pick up an extra 2kg bottle (filled) for myself.

Alternitivly if anyone is selling a full bottle let me know.

I have no homebrew at the moment but will gladly throw you petrol money.

Oh and i'm in Dublin 6.
let me know if you can help.

Ciderhead

Have you tried contacting them to advise your situation, there is always a way!

IsMise

Hi demail, i will probably have a spare 2kg fire extinguisher coming available next week. I'll check out getting  it filled etc. and post on here when it's available, or you can go ahead with your own purchase.
I'm in clondalkin and can get to d&d during d week.
Is Mise

demail

hi ismise. That would be great if you have a spare full bottle. Hope to hear from you soon.

IsMise

Hi demail, i'll be in touch during the week.
Talk to you then.

Ciderhead

February 17, 2013, 05:45:08 PM #5 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:45:19 PM by Ciderhead
Demail, solution found on this site, top marks, ismise.

IsMise

No problem Ciderhead, i've had lots of support and help on this site, it's what this forum is all about .... "spread the love beer"  ;D...

demail

Hey IsMise do you've any updates for me?

IsMise

February 23, 2013, 03:44:48 PM #8 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:45:53 PM by SodaPops
Hi demail, my sincere apologies for the delay. I've had a busier than expected week.  :-[
I will be getting my 5kg re-filled this week and will get your 2kg filled also... scouts honour  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Is mise,

Edit: I have sent you a PM with my phone details.

IsMise

February 26, 2013, 02:05:09 PM #9 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 02:06:14 PM by SodaPops
Hi demail,
Got that CO2 fire extinguisher filled today in D&D. Cost is €25 for a fill. When you get a chance, phone to arrange pick-up and payment. Talk to you then.  :)
EDIT: Meant to say, it's a 2kg as discussed, nice and compact.

demail

Will phone later today. How much for the bottle?

IsMise

I'm only out of pocket 25 euro today, so that's d price, unless u want to throw in a bottle from ur first Brew  :)
Talk to u later

demail

Pick up my cylinder today from IsMise. Thanks a million.Have to repay the favour soon.

Ciderhead

I nominate Ismise for "Member of the month"

IsMise

You're welcome demail,  happy to oblige, hope to get a flavour of your next new ag brew. Keep in touch with the forum and support your local home brew club   [smiley=beer.gif]
Is mise,