• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 12:42:38 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

HBW Malt allocation

Started by Dodge, September 22, 2015, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge

Rueban, do you want to put up a list here for the Midland members that have voiced there interest?

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

Good idea.

1 Reuben Gray
2 Sean Colohan
3 Brendan Sewell
4 Garret
5 Liam Tutty
Reuben Gray

The Tale of the Ale - My blog about beer

Leann ull

Reuben they are all NHC members yeah?

Padraich

@CH, gave them a poke to join if they aren't already, but I think they are.

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

I think so, most midland brewers are on the facebook group rather than using the forum. I can't force them to do otherwise.

Either way it's irrelevant. There was no stipulation that the people each club give the grain to are members. Only that it goes to a club.
If some aren't, this is the sort of thing that can always help get people more involved.

We are looking at doing the same recipe but pick a different hop and see the differences at a future meet.
Reuben Gray

Leann ull

Quote from: CH on September 17, 2015, 08:52:54 AM

This should also be a members only offer so please make sure you are up to date!

Its  a very kind offer from one of our core supplier to the club and like all products that are offered for review should only be offered to members, the local clubs are only being used as the mechanism to get it to full members... I'll let you do the recruiting.

As Pob has already indicated we expect basic feedback for all involved, something like

Target OG :  Actual OG  : Other Observations  This will be required of all that receive this free grain

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

Feedback we will have and one of the guys who wasn't  a member yet is signing up so job done  ;)
Reuben Gray

Leann ull

Appreciated, apologies if I came across as a membership Nazi, blame Partridge, if i don't recruit 10 a month I lose my bonus  >:D

LASERBOY147

Hi nazi people lol. . I have yet to pay a sub but will do in due course. Very grateful to receive anything beer related and will do a review apres tasting.