• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 01, 2024, 09:02:25 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Clonmel Area

Started by Daydo, February 19, 2015, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daydo

Hey Guyz,

Just wondering if there is South Eastern hombrewers in the Clonmel ??

Always good expand your friends nd knowledge base share ideas nd stuff....

Also maybe organise a day for get together nd try each other's hombrews.

Chat soon 😄...,

Greg2013

Quote from: Daydo on February 19, 2015, 06:35:49 PM
Hey Guyz,

Just wondering if there is South Eastern hombrewers in the Clonmel ??

Always good expand your friends nd knowledge base share ideas nd stuff....

Also maybe organise a day for get together nd try each other's hombrews.

Chat soon 😄...,

No too sure on that tbh but i am near Dungarvan so not a million miles away,give me a bell if you want a chat. ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

johnrm

Donnchadh is between that neck of the woods and Cork.

donnchadhc

Unfortunately between Dublin and Cork these days, until the little one arrives in which case I'll be between cork and some form of sleep deprived oblivion........ Where in the town are ya?

Daydo

Alrite Ladz,

Cheers for coming back , don't drive me self Ladz so travelling to far not really possible .....

Hey Gregg if we can fun a place to organise a Brewers gettogether would ye be up for it ??
The only pub in this town which is were owner is sound would be gleesons I reckon...

Hey Donnchadhc, I near cashel roundabout just next to dominos pizza nd Lyons chipper, handy rite 😄
Best luck with ur new arrival wich on the way, the brew will always help the lack sleep 😋....
It's only like that for 1st couple months.... Best advice I can give , wen the baby sleeps so should you....
My little fella finally in a 12/12 routine.....

Dave

Hey Dayto, I'm from Clonmel but living out near Cashel now, good to see another one of us on here :)

Greg2013

Dayto don't drive myself much atm so Clonmel and Cashel are kind of out at the moment because of that. :(
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Daydo

Alrite Dave,

Yeah good to see another brewer close by, hope ye keeping good ?

Greg no worries we organise something in future for every1 who is close by....

CARA

There was a good few of us meeting in Thurles for brew days but I'm moving off to Wexford next week. Post in the South Central board there and you might get a few bites. Damien M is just outside Roscrea too
Upa Sesh

Daydo

Alrite Guyz,

Yeah I only new kinds to homebrewing nd noticed few gathering in the thurles area...

Shame I missed them, everyone seems so far away 😔....

We hav organise sumtin in the future keep us entertained 😄...

Let's see if we can organise sumtin for early April maybe ...,

Any thoughts ??