• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 02:16:50 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Are there any Kerry brewers out there??

Started by StevenMac, August 21, 2023, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevenMac

Hello!

Is there any Kerry Brewers out there? Or is there any whatsapp groups of homebrewers around Kerry? Im always brewing and looking to meet and swap brews with others if any are active here. Let me know

DEMPSEY

I'm in the liffey brewers up in Dublin but I'm regularly down in Kerry. Big county it is so where are you there. I do be in Listowel.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

StevenMac

Hey man, good stuff. Im based in Killarney. Gimme a shout if ur down again soon and we could swap some beers or something?

Is the kerry club still active or over? not many others on here

Matt DBrewer

We recently helped set up a new Wexford homebrew club following a successful social media campaign looking for interested parties... if you like I can do something similar for the kingdom?
"Passionate about craft beer and brewing"
❇️Connacht Homebrewers
❇️Midlands Beer Club (Ireland)
❇️National Homebrew Club Committee
📍Mayo, Ireland 😁🍻

StevenMac

Hey Matt, ya that could be good if its not too much hassle. Although there doesn't seem to be much activity on this website. But maybe theres more groups on facebook or whatsapp??

I'm in a kerry beer page but theres not many brewing on that either, mostly just craft beer drinkers. its a tricky one to figure out, thought there'd be more around tbh

Matt DBrewer

Nothing ventured nothing gained! ... will do up something over the next few days and see how it goes
❇️Connacht Homebrewers
📍Mayo, Ireland 😁🍻

westcorkrookie

Hows things....not to far from ye myself, over the hill from kenmare on the border...

Matt DBrewer

Quote from: westcorkrookie on December 13, 2023, 03:15:11 PMHows things....not to far from ye myself, over the hill from kenmare on the border...
We set up a new WhatsApp group for Kerry brewers and the lads had their first meet a few weeks ago... if you send me your mobile number by dm, I can get you added
❇️Connacht Homebrewers
📍Mayo, Ireland 😁🍻

StevenMac

Quote from: westcorkrookie on December 13, 2023, 03:15:11 PMHows things....not to far from ye myself, over the hill from kenmare on the border...

What Matt said, send him on your number and join the chat. We're from all over Kerry, mostly killarney, but from listowel, firies and tralee direction too.