• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 11:24:27 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Limerick Brewers Meetup!!

Started by Keg, November 18, 2015, 02:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eoink

Running a bit late -hope to be there shortly after 8:  leave some beer for  me :)

Leann ull

Wow Limerick and Tipp you have been hiding some amazing Brewers and beers and keeping them all to yourselves!

johnrm

Good turnout there! Delighted to see it.

tipp brewer

Good night just home. We can make this a little more convenient. Well done to everyone on a wide range of brews. Maybe we should aim for another 3 months
time.

Bubbles

Jaysis.. that lad at the front gets around, doesn't he?  ;D

Leann ull

Great meeting folks from different parts of the country and how they do things. We must of sampled 12-15 beers last night and some are competition medal winners.
Best part of the night for me was when Brettdundee pulled out a "brick" of tightly compressed cascade that he'd grown this year, the look on the bar mans face was priceless as he thought we were all going to skin up. But of course following Brett's example we all threw it in our beer

DEMPSEY

Quote from: Bubbles on December 11, 2015, 12:46:27 PM
Jaysis.. that lad at the front gets around, doesn't he?  ;D
Ambassador CH :D
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

RobShamrock

Hope ye had a great night, will try to make next one for sure !!

Marek2200

Really great meeting indeed. Thanks for nice evening and excellent beers. CH's cider was amazing. I also still feel smell of Brett"s "brick" :) At what time did you finish?

Bubbles

brettdundee

A GREAT night was had by all.
Many thanks to CH for his trek across the country to visit us. We are in awe of his knowledge and all learnt heaps. His wisdom added a dimension of professionalism that may have been lacking in previous meetups.

Jesus!!  I hope someone collected the leftover brick at the end of the night. I can think of several crazy CARAZY endings to the night if some innocent bystander stumbled upon it after we left.

brettdundee

QuoteThats Beernut V2.0 a different guy I'm sure :)
Beernut V2.0 - Keep makin that coconut milk stout !

tipp brewer

Are you sure you didn't flog it to a few innocent students Brett, cascade the new gateway drug, smells a hell of a lot better than the real gateway drug. Thanks eoin for lift home too and apologies to your son for scoffing some of his chicken, it does serve him right though for being a Tipp man supporting Clare.

brettdundee

We should all probably lie low for a few weeks, to avoid any retribution if you get recognized.

Next meetup should be on the other side of town and we'll bring some hidden cameras !  Should make for a You-tube sensation

Eoink

Quote from: tipp brewer on December 11, 2015, 04:02:46 PM
Are you sure you didn't flog it to a few innocent students Brett, cascade the new gateway drug, smells a hell of a lot better than the real gateway drug. Thanks eoin for lift home too and apologies to your son for scoffing some of his chicken, it does serve him right though for being a Tipp man supporting Clare.

Careful there TippBrewer! or that might be your last lift home - It's a long way to Tipperary from the Blind Pig when you are walking. >:D