• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 02:15:09 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Limerick Brewers Meetup!!

Started by Keg, November 18, 2015, 02:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettdundee

Keep it up tipp brewer - more KFC bucket for me !

Keg

Brett, the brick is stored away safely in a secure location... That's all I'll say!

brettdundee

Do you want someone to come and bail you out?

BavarianGal

The Brick made it to a student who was very happy about it  ;)  O0
Was a great evening!
Next time we could try "The Hurlers" in Castletroy or "OConnells" (prev. Sinnotts) in Annacotty since the location might be more convenient for a lot of people.

Marek2200

Have you left BP as a last customers yesterday? ;) Was CH's cider the last beer or I omitted more of them?

Keg

Hi Marek, I think that Brett had 1 or two more beers for us to try after CH's cider. I think we all left at roughly the same time... It's a bit hazy!

tipp brewer

Careful there TippBrewer! or that might be your last lift home - It's a long way to Tipperary from the Blind Pig when you are walking. >:D
[/quote]

apologies eoin, i forgot the intensity of the rivalry, walking home from the blind pig would indeed have been a challenge. If its any concellation, i have my kids well indoctrinated into Tipp supporters despite them living in Clare.

Chris

Devestated I missed this was in Malta visiting the Lord chambray brewery. I'll be there for the next one
Primary: Back to Black Again (Michael Jackson stout)
Secondary:
Conditioning:  Breac Donn Imperial Amber Ale
Drinking: Cascade Reaction Amber Ale, Fear Gorm Irish stout, lonesome pilgrim pale ale
Planned: imperial stout, finlandia kit hack

Chris

Devastated to have missed this. Was away in Malta visiting the Lord chambray brewery. Will def be there for the next one
Primary: Back to Black Again (Michael Jackson stout)
Secondary:
Conditioning:  Breac Donn Imperial Amber Ale
Drinking: Cascade Reaction Amber Ale, Fear Gorm Irish stout, lonesome pilgrim pale ale
Planned: imperial stout, finlandia kit hack

Leann ull

Would love to do that again folks and next time I would would show you all how to judge your own beers! Don't panic most would have done well

beernut

Hi All,  it was great to meet you all on Thursday night really enjoyed it. There were some great beers to taste, they were coming thick and fast towards the end. I'll have to get the finger out and make a few more brews before the next meet!

Marek2200

Thanks Keg, I was afraid that I had lost opportunity to try much more great beers :) After I left BP I went to the restaurant where my wife had a Christmas party. Waiting for her at the bar I ordered my very last beer that night. They have just...Heineken and Corona....I have taken Corona....stupid I...It shouldn't be called "beer"...

Beernut, your stout is very good.