• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:47:38 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

long time no see

Started by tipp brewer, June 20, 2016, 06:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eoink

Good to see another meeting organised unfortunately I dont think I can make it  :( but I will try to get there even if Im late.

Eoin

Leann ull

Sorry folks the curse of the brewing classes got in the way (work) so I'm out for this one but I'll make sure it's the only one I miss.

Brew meet up 21st July
1. Tipp Brewer
2. Keg
3. BavarianGal
4. Evansannagh
5. Beernut

Keg

As there doesn't seem to be a venue yet, myself and BavarianGal could host this in ours.  From our previous meet i think we're all living close enough anyway (Castletroy area).  Let me know if that works for ye!

beernut

That's very generous of you both and it works for me!

tipp brewer

If that's ok with ye I don't mind, I ve a busy day at work on Friday so will probably be driving so small taste. I have a stout and a new Zealand hop pale ale to bring.

evansannagh

Sounds good to me working very early friday so wont have too much 😉

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Konehead

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, limerick city centre based.
Is it cool to tag along if I can get out?

Keg

Quote from: Konehead on July 19, 2016, 06:47:12 PM
Hello,
I'm new to the forum, limerick city centre based.
Is it cool to tag along if I can get out?
Hey Konehead,

Welcome to the forum, and sure you're welcome to come along.

Lads, I'll send you on a pm with our address and we can aim for 7:30pm onwards. We're both working on Friday morning too so we all seem to be in the same boat!

brettdundee

Brew meet up 21st July
1. Tipp Brewer
2. Keg
3. BavarianGal
4. Evansannagh
5. Beernut
6. brettdundee (probably catch 2nd half?)

brettdundee

Just doing my bi-annual catch up on home brew threads.  Congratulations to Beernut on getting a well deserved gold medal in the Dublin comp. That was a lovely stout

tipp brewer

Thanks Barbara and Keith for hosting the meet up . A fine selection of beers once again. Good to see you all and hopefully we LL arrange something soon again

Keg

Quote from: tipp brewer on July 22, 2016, 07:18:53 PM
Thanks Barbara and Keith for hosting the meet up . A fine selection of beers once again. Good to see you all and hopefully we LL arrange something soon again
Cheers Leo, and thanks to the other guys for coming too. It was a great evening. We should try and nail down another a date for another event soon enough so we all have time to plan!

beernut

Thanks again guys for hosting last night. Really enjoyed it and we should definitely meet again soon and not leave it so long.

Best in show for me was Leo's stout, it was really tasty.

evansannagh

Thanks again to Keith and Barbara for your hosting the night had a good night look forward to the next one now 🍻🍻🍻🍻

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

brettdundee

Ditto. Thanks for a great night !