• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 09:41:32 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

hello

Started by thebeerbaron, October 13, 2013, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebeerbaron

hello everyone im thebeerbaron and im from newcastle west, been brewing nearly a year and a half and just did my first all grain, a dry stout which will be ready for bottling in 2 weeks.im doing an american pale ale this week and cant wait to taste my first one, might even enter it into the competition for the laugh.

DEMPSEY

Welcome to the site. Don't be shy about joining in on any discussions or asking questions. We need more Limerick men and women on here if nothing else but to prove ye are into good beer as well as Cork ;D
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

thebeerbaron

cheers dempsey, no fear of the cork boys usually, went to college there so i know all about them  ;) good men for beer in fairness

brettdundee

Yep, welcome to the Limerick club - We know there are may brewers out there, but they are very busy, shy, or not aware of the website. I myself are to busy brewing, etc most of the year to check the interweb.

As luck would have it we are about to have our biggest event yet, this Saturday - at my place. See http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php/topic,4166.15.html

Best thing is PM me if you are interested as I'm not keen to post my address here. There is already one lad from down your way travelling up.