• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:12:10 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Pre-Competition Sensory Session 16th March, JW Sweetmans

Started by Andrew, March 01, 2019, 03:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Date: 16th March
Time: 11am
Venue: JW Sweetmans.

Sensory Session refresher, aimed mainly at those who will be judging at the Homebrew Competition on the 23rd. This is a more focused session than normal as I will be concentrating on the 7 most prevalent (off) flavours found in homebrew beers.

You know the drill, add your name to the list if you wish to come along. The session is free to NHC members, and €10 to non-members.
Andrew
@beoirfinder

Andrew

Okay, I'm guessing that there is no interest, so I am going to go ahead and cancel this.
Andrew
@beoirfinder

Kellie

Quote from: Andrew on March 13, 2019, 06:44:43 PM
Okay, I'm guessing that there is no interest, so I am going to go ahead and cancel this.

This is such a shame Andrew, its a very valuable session. I am raging its not convenient for me. I'm hoping I get the opportunity to do this one again, its always good to brush up on these.

Dr Brown Ale

Andrew, it's great that you want to give up your time to run these, but a little bit more notice might be good, especially with it being the week before the nationals, and on a BH weekend, some people may not be in a position to make/change plans with 2 weeks notice.

just a thought!

Qs

TBF it was supposed to happen the week before the BJCP exams and was only changed once that fell through. BH weekend is always going to be tough to get a group though.