• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 06:09:22 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Midland Brewers Rep: benji

Started by johnrm, May 14, 2015, 06:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

May 14, 2015, 06:34:48 PM Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 02:55:57 PM by johnrm
As title, Rep for the Midlands is
benji - Brendan Kenny

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

May 19, 2015, 10:40:37 AM #1 Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 04:25:30 PM by Saruman
As of September 2017, Brendan Sewell takes over as NHC Rep. He is LASERBOY147 on the forum.

Most of our discussion takes place on our Facebook Group.
Just ask to join on Facecbook.
Reuben Gray

The Tale of the Ale - My blog about beer

LASERBOY147

Hi all , happy to be helping the club out any way I can. If anyone living in te midlands area is looking to learn more about brewing or attend our regular meets just ask to join the midlands beer club on fb . We're meeting thus Saturday in the tanyard lane tullamore at 2pm. We're a super chilled out bunch. No pressure in our group. If u have no hb,  no problem have some of ours. If you have hb you can have it evaluated on bjcp lvl or just share without any critique. We literally are as chilled as macro.
Any meets going forward will be posted in advance and we move around from tullamore to Athlone and have gone on daytrips and brewery tours and collaboration brew days.  .

LASERBOY147

Hi Midlands Brewers.  It's that time of year again where we all forget to order enough of something for our national entries.....   However we all should give this a big lash this year and see can we bring home the bling.... If youre thinking of entering please pm me with any questions or find me on fb midlands beer club.   

LASERBOY147

Hi folks.

I've decided to step down from the roll of Midlands Beer club representative for personal reasons. A decision on a replacement club representative will be made at our next club meet in the next couple of months.

Padraich

The thank you is for what you did Bren, not for standing down!

benji

Hi All,

Please feel free to PM if you wish on any club related issues
Tapped: Brown Porter, Dortmunder, Rye IPA
Bottled: Barrel RIS, Barrel Red Flanders, Oatmeal Stout
Fermenting: Barrel triple, NEIPA
Planned: Pilsner, Hazy Pale Ale, something Belgian