• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 24, 2024, 04:40:35 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Yet again; another Kildare brewday

Started by brenmurph, March 10, 2014, 08:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenmurph

Having another meet up re all things great beer and food, brewing, banter and even overnight for those who can stay (recomended).
We can accomodate caravans, camper vans, tents or those who wanna sleep on a soft floor we have a few hundred sq feet of floorspace with a 1 inch sponge floor.
Outdoor camping of course we have lots of space and inside the polytunnel.
We also have dedicated showers / toilets x 2 outside the house, electric hook ups and water on tap for campers.
B&B can be arranged nearby if none of the above is to your taste.

Come along for an hour or the weekend, hope to see ye here on saturday

More details here http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/ai1ec_event/south-kildare-march-meetup-this-saturday/?instance_id=691

Tom

Why do you have a 1 inch sponge floor, and more importantly, why don't I?

brenmurph

I have an exercise studio.... lots of floorspace for campers ;) 1 inch thick soft floor... who needs camping mats 8)

Tom

Excercise studio? That'll be why I don't have one then.

brenmurph

its a condition of our brrewdays that you burn off at last as many calories as u consume here ;D

Tom

I've recently given up sugar in my diet, since I probably drink more sugar in residual gravity than most kids would eat in a week of birthday parties!

If you've an electric HLT or copper, why not hook up the excercise bike to a generator, and power your twin 2.2kw elements off it?

brenmurph

good ide tom.. never thought of that,... thatll save a euro per brew on electric!  Mt ergometres go up to 800watts if ye pedal like uk!

Tom

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

brenmurph

dempsey u need a sat night off.... c ya saturday at noon.. u can go home sunday at noon ;D

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

brenmurph

we usually do sunday brews but for the NHC advertised official south-kildare days we leave the option to stay over and not have to get home so normally saturdays for the official ones.

Blueshed