• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 11:00:36 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Club Rep

Started by Partridge9, August 18, 2014, 10:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

There's could be a visit from Cork too. Where's that bzfeale lad?

beernut

Quote from: Partridge9 on September 03, 2014, 03:03:28 PM
Thanks brett !

Great stuff - I get there the feeling there is quite a lot of brewers around the limerick area and we just need to get the ball rolling. Hopefully we recruit a few more at the RDS this weekend.

James

I think I might have been one of those people! Had a good chat with some of the lads at the homebrew club stand.

I've been brewing for over a year now and have brewed 3 or 4 all grain batches at this stage. I would also like to meet some fellow brewers whenever the next meeting takes place. I'm based in castletroy so the city suits me but wherever it is I'll be there!

johnrm

Welcome on board beernut. Jaysus ye're crawling out from under every rock in Limerick now!

Bzfeale80

Quote from: johnrm on October 28, 2014, 08:10:13 PM
There's could be a visit from Cork too. Where's that bzfeale lad?
Crawled back under a rock :P. Im living in Cork since September and back to college at NMCI so no time for brewing at the moment. I might get around to making another batch again in the summer.

johnrm

Tumbleweed for 4 months. Unfortunately that send to be a recurring theme in Limerick.

tipp brewer

I d be interested in a meet up though would need a bit if notice as i ve small kids and anything with commitment is a bit of a struggle at moment. I m out in killaloe but happy to travel in now and again. I ve just made the move to all grain so would be great to learn a few tricks from people with a bit more experience

johnrm

For you limerick lads, it might be worth a trip to Ennis for a night over Paddys weekend.
Lucas bar on Parnell St. is having a beer fest.
I'm doing a kit demo, looking to do a Kilner Bitter.