• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 11:27:10 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Midlands Brew Day

Started by CARA, April 12, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARA

Brewing the Capitals Belgian recipe tomorrow for a last minute addition to the barrel. Everyone is more than welcome to pile round and I'll be sticking on a Sunday roast also. Belgian brown on tap with bottles of PH Celebration from a couple of years ago in the fridge. Kicking off at 9 for the day and again, all welcome!

I'm in Thurles now by the way!
Upa Sesh

CARA

Forgot to mention, I'll be stripping 6 beer engines down to their knickers, servicing, repairing if necessary and putting back together also.
Upa Sesh

Damien M

I'll be there around 9 :30 ish.  Looking forward to seeing the guts of a beer engine.

johnrm

CARA

7 minutes from the station :)
Upa Sesh

CARA

Lazy bugger! I think BrenMurph is gonna pop down, Damun here now also
Upa Sesh

Kellie

Great day.......... :)
Thanks Cara...........now i'm gonna put the feet up and enjoy your bottle of Belgian Brown, nice reward for being DD  ;)

Dodge

Sorry I couldn't make it :(. Just finished night shift.

Maybe next time. Stay down and drink scoops of lovely beer over a brew 8)

brenmurph

Went home happy, next brewday we will have a fab beer on cask in kildare.... better keep the Brasso handy ;)

Thanks Declan great afternoon....nice to see another homebrewer that spends half the brewday brewing and the other half cleaning, sanitising, sanitising, sanitising, sanitising and sanitising ;D ;)

Roll on ur next one

johnrm

I must arrange a contingent from Cork to head to the next meet.
PM your address Cara.

Damien M

Thanks for a great days brewing Cara!  Learned loads and hopefully gave a bit too!

A beer engine is deffo going on the wish list.

CARA

My pleasure guys, glad you all could make it! Got a few handy nuggets from Damien and some BEAUTIFUL beer from Bren & Kellie, whoever is thinking on entering The Twisted Pepper had better make sure they bring their A game is all I'm saying!
Brewing again today seeing as the weather is so nice :)
Upa Sesh

Damien M

Major Jealous  :( 
Missing the  Posh Rasher Butties already!!  :P

CARA

Posh chicken today!
Can't believe I didn't think of this yesterday!!

Upa Sesh

Damien M

Ahh! I nice blanky to keep it all snuggly! I do that too! Hopbomb suggests injecting the lid with expandable foam insulation!