• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 11:46:15 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Stout kegging setup

Started by Emot, July 09, 2020, 05:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emot

Wondering if anyone is selling a nitrogen / argon regulator or a stout tap?

I'm looking into getting set up at the moment and have sourced gas, a regulator and tap online but I thought I'd check here beforehand just in case anyone was looking to offload some of their setup.

mick02

Quote from: Emot on July 09, 2020, 05:28:56 PMWondering if anyone is selling a nitrogen / argon regulator or a stout tap?

I'm looking into getting set up at the moment and have sourced gas, a regulator and tap online but I thought I'd check here beforehand just in case anyone was looking to offload some of their setup.
I've a mixed gas cylinder with about 70% has still in it if you're interested. I would also recommend an intertap tap with removable spouts that way you can swap it out if you're not serving on nitro
NHC Committee member

Emot

Thanks, any idea where I could refill your tank if I got it off you? MOst of the places I have found seem to only top up their own rental tanks, though I could be wrong.

mick02

No idea. I got this from a guy that worked in a bar. Maybe your friendly bar owner will be able to give you some idea on how to get it filled.
NHC Committee member

mr hoppy

Quote from: Emot on July 11, 2020, 01:05:58 PMThanks, any idea where I could refill your tank if I got it off you? MOst of the places I have found seem to only top up their own rental tanks, though I could be wrong.
Supposedly filling another gas supplier's tank is illegal

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Borobrew

September 14, 2020, 07:42:35 PM #5 Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:06:30 PM by Borobrew
Does anyone know where I can source mixed gas for stout? I'm near Leixlip but willing to travel.

nigel_c

Borobrew