• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 07:54:29 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

2 line beer cooler

Started by Kieran the Human, May 20, 2015, 11:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieran the Human

Hey guys,
Looking for a 2 line beer cooler. Wondering if anyone has one for sale or knows a good way to about getting one.

Cheers
Kieran
Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

dcalnan

Best option is DoneDeal or adverts.ie, they're always on both those sites cheapest I have seen is 80-100, but you can always bring down the price.

Acott

I see a couple of these knocking about DoneDeal, I've always wondered how they work!

LordEoin

they've got a cooler in there that chills a bucket of water near freezing, then the beer passes through an immersion chiller coil and back out again.
Think HERMS but for chilling

Taf

Quote from: Kieran the Human on May 20, 2015, 11:10:10 AM
Hey guys,
Looking for a 2 line beer cooler. Wondering if anyone has one for sale or knows a good way to about getting one.

Cheers
Kieran

Is this Kieran from Rising Sons? If so, check with Pete from Fran Well, as I borrowed one from him before, but gave it back to him, as I started putting my kegs in a fridge. Don't know if both lines chilled brilliantly, but might be a starting point.

cno1

Hey,

I still have a few of these for sale for €60. I listed a lot of them on here a while ago:

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php/topic,7708.0.html

Cno1

Kieran the Human

Hey Taf, Yeah it's Rising Sons Kieran - I ended up buying one from adverts.ie, 80 quid 2 line in good nick. thanks for the help guys
Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Damien M

Quote from: cno1 on May 22, 2015, 03:10:46 PM
Hey,

I still have a few of these for sale for €60. I listed a lot of them on here a while ago:

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php/topic,7708.0.html

Cno1

Do you still ahve some?? PM sent