• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 01:13:05 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

First in a while

Started by Donny, March 12, 2017, 11:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donny

Hey guys.

So I decided to try making a bit of a push here in Tipp, try to start rejuvenating SouthCentral and get a few new people into brewing. Suggesting a meet up on Friday the 7th of April in Thurles. Location TBA. Maybe Snifters bar in the square. If you know anyone else who is interested in joining us or getting into home brewing please do let them know.

In a lot a ways im still a novice brewer but I would love to be able to help a budding homebrewer or casual enthusiast get more into it and expand southcentral and hopefully gain more NHC members.

Donny

Leann ull

March 12, 2017, 11:07:23 AM #1 Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:18:46 AM by CH
Good man Donny stick with it, look at the Wee County fellas, it only takes 5 Brewers to win the nationals

Donny

Quote from: CH on March 12, 2017, 11:07:23 AM
Good man Donny stick with it, look at the Wee County fellas, it only takes 5 Brewers to win the nationals

Cheers man, hopefully this will lead somewhere.

Slev

Count me in.

(Where is snifters btw?)

Donny

Great! Its part of Millea's pub at the bottom of the square past tesco. They have a small craft bar attached to the carry out off-licence. There is a barrel out the font with s big ol' sign on it so it cant be missed. Still have to approach them about it. Will head over there tomorrow. Im sure they will be game as there have been a few meet ups in the past in Milleas itself.

Slev

Know the place. Didn't know the name of that bar though. Often in the offie.