• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 19, 2024, 07:12:38 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Twithor

Started by iain_todd, March 11, 2014, 09:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain_todd

Here lads, there's no Twitter account for the homebrew club. Shall we set one up? I'm up for doing it and maintaining it.

Whaddayiz 'hink?

"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

iain_todd

I mean the Belfast branch, sorry!

::)
"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

sub82

We had discussed it at one stage but decided against it.

Whaddaya think?

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php/topic,901.0.html

Bazza

I've no thoughts either way on twitter. Easy-going, me  :P

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

iain_todd

Aye well I do my one and our work one, so I've no probs doing it. I can link it up on my phone and just post stuff the odd time, as well as meeting dates and any notices from Matty D and Chrissy T.

So will I do it?

@belfast_homebrew_club

Yeah? Shano?

Bazza

Where can one purchase this Thwitter program? Is it available on Floppy disk or cassette?

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

iain_todd

Think it's available on the old e mail, Bazza. Get on the old e mail and have a look.

sub82

Yeah go for it sure - it can't hurt!  O0

iain_todd

Well lads - the account is set up and good to go. It's @BelfastBrewClub - on Shano's advice! I'll keep it updated every day and post cool vids, as well as any info on upcoming events etc. Should be interesting. One more thing to do during my work break!

8)

Ciderhead

I gave you a stalk I mean follow :)

sub82

sub82

The twitter account seems to be doing well. Should we have a sticky post referring people to it?

@BelfastBrewClub