• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 11:59:42 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

CAMRA gig on Nov 21st

Started by admin, October 21, 2013, 09:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Any lads heading to the CAMRA gig on Thursday 21st Nov? Slight possibility myself (and Mr Dempsey) will be heading up for it.

sub82

Not sure we can make it on the Thursday but might try and get down for  few on Saturday afternoon. Are you only up on the Thursday?

Bazza

Quote from: Il Tubo on October 22, 2013, 08:25:09 AM
Yeah, it's only Thursday.

That's a shame.

There's few of us heading over from work on the Friday.

What time you hoping to be in Belfast on Thursday?

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Bazza

I work close to the Ulster Hall, so if you find yourself in Belfast earlier than 6 give me a buzz (I'll PM my number) & I could meet you for a swift pint.

Probably wouldn't be able to hang around work till much after 5:30, though, but keep me posted.

Cheers,

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

irish_goat

Good news. I might be at a conference on the 21st and 22nd in Belfast so if I am I'll be able to get to this.  ;D

sub82

The Beer and Cider lists are mostly complete.

Beer List

Cider List

Dunkel

Quote from: Il Tubo on October 21, 2013, 09:34:05 PM
Any lads heading to the CAMRA gig on Thursday 21st Nov? Slight possibility myself (and Mr Dempsey) will be heading up for it.
Quote from: Il Tubo on October 18, 2013, 10:42:47 AM
Start by paying attention to funkier hops, and co2, lots of co2. Leave the beer engines and the Fuggles for the auld fellas of yesteryear.

Shome mishtake surely?  :P

Paddy

Afraid I'll be working late on Thursday/Friday :( Heading myself on Saturday afternoon if anyone's going to be around? Hope all the good stuff isn't gone by then like last year!

sub82

Quote from: Paddy on October 25, 2013, 10:25:38 PM
Afraid I'll be working late on Thursday/Friday :( Heading myself on Saturday afternoon if anyone's going to be around? Hope all the good stuff isn't gone by then like last year!

Will hopefully be heading Saturday afternoon too.

mr hoppy