• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:26:18 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Travel Plans

Started by irish_goat, January 25, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_goat

Early days I know lads but I'm looking at trains to Cork for the competition and just wondering if other people want to jump on the same trains. There are €9.99 fares available at the minute for the 21st and they'd need to be booked soon enough.

Dunkel

Not knowing the area, how far is the Fransiscan Well from the train station in Cork? In order not to have to take any more time off work, I'd be looking to come down on the 7.00 am train Saturday from Dublin, and return on the 8.20 am from Cork on the Sunday morning. Or maybe it'll be the motorbike.

irish_goat

You're talking a 20 min walk from the train station.

brenmurph

me and kellies stayin over, de pubs down dere are too good to leave b4 we r kicked out :)

irish_goat

Quote from: brenmurph on January 29, 2014, 08:07:21 PM
me and kellies stayin over, de pubs down dere are too good to leave b4 we r kicked out :)

I might come down on the Friday too, keeping that option open. Realistically I'll need to leave Derry on the Friday at least.

irish_goat

Quote from: Tubomyces on January 29, 2014, 08:24:03 PM
Are there still flights from Belfast to Cork?

Nah they stopped a few years ago.

brenmurph

@ Goat.

if ur stayin in cork  theres limited places at a decent price. if uve got a bottemless budget then no worries if not  theres a decent B&B  Redclyffe a short walk from the well.
Sheilas hostel is about the same price a walk the other direction.