• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 08:01:06 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Plastic test tubes needed

Started by rukkus, November 11, 2012, 09:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rukkus

I wasnt sure where to post this but i've just started washing some yeast after kegging. Does anyone have a batch of plastic test tubes they could send me?

Will_D

QuoteI wasnt sure where to post this but i've just started washing some yeast after kegging. Does anyone have a batch of plastic test tubes they could send me?

What you need are plastic centrifuge tubes. These tend to have a screw on cap, a cone shaped bottom but also a flat bottom so it sits upright. They are supplied ( if lucky ) as sterile - ours were.

We had a group buy some time ago ( pre. NHC ) so some people may have some spares.

Will
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Padraic

I have a couple of spare centrifuge tubes that are unopened so internally sterile. I can stick a few in an envelope for you if you'd like? Send me on your address in a PM. Or it could travel by NHC Express. Are you down south east?

Or if you're Dublin based, I'm around town until Friday afternoon!

rukkus

Padraic that would be great. I'm based in wexford town these days. If you could pop a few in the post that would be awesome. If you pm me a paypal address and how much you want including postage etc ill sort you out :)