• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 06:12:22 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brewing Gear snaps

Started by Rossa, November 13, 2012, 02:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossa

I am putting together a couple of simple pictorial guides to AG brewing. Could you take a picture of your gear and post them here if you don't mind them being featured in an article...I'm after mash tunes, Manifolds, false bottoms, hlts, boilers, wort chillers. The whole range of gear really. It's to show newbies what can be cobbled together and what they are used for.

Cheers,

R

Dr Jacoby

I have more pics but they're not all on photobucket yet. Here's what I have so far:

Mash Tun Tap

Boiler Tap (with welded coupling)

Malt Mill

Brewery

3kW Bendy Element in Boiler

Element Terminals on Boiler

Copper Manifold in Mast Tun
Every little helps

JimmyM

haha jaysus... easy on the beir bashing :P
Formerly JamesM.

Spud395

Non modo......sed etiam

Dr Jacoby

By the way, I think it's a great idea to have a pictorial guide to AG. The more pics the better for newbies.

I wonder whether it might also be a good idea to have a dedicated section/wiki where pictures can be posted to give people an idea of what's possible on the equipment side of things. The pics could maybe be divided into different categories (e.g. mash tuns, boilers, chillers etc.).

Every little helps

Rossa

I did a basic ag guide on Mon but  I need an equipment section too so hence the snaps. Getting there....slowly.

Rossa

Exactly what I was thinking. That way the AG guide won't need loads of info as the equipment will be explained in another section.

QuoteBy the way, I think it's a great idea to have a pictorial guide to AG. The more pics the better for newbies.

I wonder whether it might also be a good idea to have a dedicated section/wiki where pictures can be posted to give people an idea of what's possible on the equipment side of things. The pics could maybe be divided into different categories (e.g. mash tuns, boilers, chillers etc.).

Rats

That's my little setup for now.Working slowly om my herms one
I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol