• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 10:05:31 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Howya

Started by Alex Lawes, January 19, 2013, 03:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Lawes

Howyiz folks,

After much coercion from Dempsey on Thursday I've finally registered for the forum.

My name is Alex Lawes and I'm brewing out here in Celbridge. I've been homebrewing all-grain for about 4 years now without really engaging on forums really, but having heard of the great strides you've been making with group buys and meetings I'm a committed member here from now on.

I look forward to future meet ups and hope I can be helpful for anyone moving into all-grain and recipe formulation. Feel free to PM me at any time too.

Here's a video of meself teaching homebrewing by request from the Bernard Shaw in Dublin in October just gone. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvPGdz9fRQQ

Regards,

Alex.

Alex Lawes

Hi Mighty Tub, the manager at the bar put it together as we were skulling pints over the brewday. They're some talented folks.

DEMPSEY

Welcome aboard alex,you know you did the right thing. :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Robrew

welcome alex look forward ta seein u at a few meetings, great clip about home brewing  ;D

IsMise

Welcome aboard Alex, good to meet yourself and Ian t'other night. Great video demo.... you know you've just volunteered to give a similar demo for the Liffey Brewers at our own brewday?
i'm sure Tube/Tuberator/Supertube/MightyTub, will confirm once he see's the vid.  ;D
Hope to link up again soon.
Is Mise,

Alex Lawes

Sounds good to me lads.

Let me know when you're on for it.

Padraic

You could also wander along to the Capital Brewers Brewday this Sunday if you're about?

It should be a good day out!

Alex Lawes

January 23, 2013, 03:43:28 PM #7 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 03:43:41 PM by Alex_Lawes
I'll try and pop in to say hello Padraic. Thanks for the invite. I'm a Liffey brewer though. Are we not supposed to have some kind of Springfield/Shelbyville thing going on here?