• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 07:57:32 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Plans for 2016

Started by Quiet_Man, December 10, 2015, 01:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiet_Man

[/quote]
Keep an eye out for some Wee County Brewers hopping onboard in Dundalk and Drogheda. A giant carpool is called for!
[/quote]

Think we will be easy to spot. Barry will be the one sporting the exotic underwear neckng Tequilla. The rest of us will be proudly sporting our new Belfast Homebrewers Grand Day Out Polo Shirts thanks to Gareth.

9 sleeps!!!

Bazza

Quote from: Quiet_Man on April 14, 2016, 08:38:11 PM

Barry will be the one sporting the exotic underwear neckng Tequilla.

Be careful what you wish for, Andy  :P

Here, we deffo bringing the banner with us? If so I may need to rethink how to pack it, as it's currently in a long cylindrical cardboard tube. Otherwise, Helmet and co, just look out for Max Boyce and 6 blokes in green shirts :

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Leann ull

You'll fit right in there will be loads of girls wandering around Temple Bar on Saturday night with inflatable mickeys.

Bazza

CH, If that's your idea of what a mickey should look like I'd seek immediate medical help  :P

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Leann ull

Have you never seen a "Welsh tickler" before? Loads on here have them 

Will_D

Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Bazza

― Groucho Marx

Will_D

The Welsh taught the French all they know about ticklers!

Baaaa!!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

sub82

Quote from: Bazza on April 15, 2016, 09:53:16 AM
Here, we deffo bringing the banner with us? If so I may need to rethink how to pack it, as it's currently in a long cylindrical cardboard tube. Otherwise, Helmet and co, just look out for Max Boyce and 6 blokes in green shirts

Could always open it up and wear it like a cape?

Bazza

So is the banner coming or not? In the interests of weight alowance it's the banner or the tequila.

- Barry
― Groucho Marx

Leann ull

Banner has to come all the other banners will be there and hung beside each other ;)

Bazza

Sound.

Only dilemma now is what shoes go best with it.

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Leann ull

The ones you had at the Belfast leg of the nationals were alright and will complement your polos

Roo

As per usual there's a dilemma in my agenda. So Friday night I'm working the craft ale thinymabob at Titanic finishing at midnight. The brother lives on the upper upper Lisburn road as is putting me up Friday night. The 8:50pm train from Dublin makes it impossible to connect to Ballymena and to be fair I need to be home Sat night. So I'd have to take the car Friday night and not drink Saturday.

However if I take the 6:50pm train from Dublin not only will I be able to connect on to Ballymena but I'll also be able to consume a few bevvies....And I'm "quare craic when I'm half cut". (Sic Bazza).

Will I be lonely pint on the train home at that time or will one of my comrades fall on the sword?
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.