• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:57:30 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Belfast Club Meet - February 4th, 8pm - Spoons

Started by Bazza, January 08, 2016, 10:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazza

Hey Neil,

A belated welcome to the forum. Yeah, we've got a decent wee group up here now.

So, how long you been brewing? What were your preferred styles when you brewed in Edinburgh?

Hoping to have the next meet later this month but still haven't pinned down a date. Should probably get something sent out.

One thing to note: Brewbot (Ormeau Road) have expressed a keenness to start hosting out meets, though the night that suits them best is a Wednesday. So, that's where the next meet will hopefully be. All newcomers welcome!

Cheers,

-Barry

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Roo

I'll second that Neil...welcomes. Hudson, Spoons and now Brewbot...I can't keep up lol
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

sub82

banjobrew

Hello Neil! Hopefully see you at the next meet!
Belfast Homebrewers.

NeilBrews

Hello, sorry, just logged on again and seen your message. Thanks for the welcome. Back in Edinburgh I was brewing mainly American Pale Ales though the last beer I brewed was a porter, which didn't impress. I got my new kit up and running a few weeks ago and just bottled the first batch on Sunday there (a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone). Alas, its bottle conditioned so won't be ready for Wednesday's meet - might bring a bottle or two down anyway. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it anyway but will try. 

Leann ull

In Belfast today and gutted I can't stay over and make your first official meet in Brewbot. It's well up there as being one of the top three craft bars on the entire island.
Have fun lads.

robotmonkey

Wouldn't want you scoping out our BrewCon APA  ;)

See you soon fella!