• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 11:32:31 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Co2 Tank Source?

Started by MrChalky, November 06, 2012, 04:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IsMise

Hi Tucan,

Really sorry to say I am pulling out of this,  :(, got a smaller CO2 extinguisher from D&D, fits snugly into my proposed kegerator set-up, but I think there's still a lot of interest for someone else to take my place on the offer. Thanks again for putting me on the list. Talk to you soon,

Is Mise,

MrChalky

What's the story Tucan? Is this still going ahead?

Tucan

It is.
I'll be in Dublin tomorrow and will have the tanks with me.
So will arrange delivery or meet up .
Sorry about the short notice but I've only just found out I'm going to Dublin tomorrow.

DoWn2DiE

MrChalky

Great, I'll be in Dublin myself tomorrow. I'll PM you my number to arrange pickup

Tucan

Sorry haven't had a chance to talk to spuds.
Lost my phone so need to get all my contacts updated.

MrChalky

I dropped my tank into Seahorse Aquariums (www.seahorseaquariums.com) to be filled.

€20 up to 5kg, €30 over 5kg.
They send it off to be filled and have it back for you in a couple of days

Ciderhead

check out NHC A-Z for fills ;)

MrChalky

I was looking at D&D and AJ Edge, but D&D are only open during the week and I couldn't make it out then, and AJ Edge are a bit too far away from me (and wouldn't answer their phone when I called about opening times)

rukkus

Has anyone seen a handy option for mixed gas? I'd be looking for a small cylinder (i'm using sodastream ones for co2 atm, handy for fitting in the fridge) and somewhere to get refills. Any thoughts?

Tucan

December 03, 2012, 08:13:01 PM #40 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:14:16 PM by Tucan
QuoteI dropped my tank into Seahorse Aquariums (www.seahorseaquariums.com) to be filled.

€20 up to 5kg, €30 over 5kg.
They send it off to be filled and have it back for you in a couple of days
Will they test it ? And if so how mutch will that cost?

rukkus

Thanks, i popped off a tweet to them. Something paint ball tank size would be perfect but i havent seen anything that small for mixed gas, fingers crossed.

Ciderhead

QuoteI was looking at D&D and AJ Edge, but D&D are only open during the week and I couldn't make it out then, and AJ Edge are a bit too far away from me (and wouldn't answer their phone when I called about opening times)

AJ Edge are not slick by any stretch of the imagination, organised chaos, but cheap :)

MrChalky

Will they test it ? And if so how mutch will that cost?

I'm not sure, I didn't ask