• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 12:21:50 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Stout tap

Started by rukkus, November 13, 2012, 07:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossa

Yeah I should have thought about this . My taps are smaller and the threaded bit doesn't fit onto the G tap shank. It's just bigger really...

figr0ll

QuoteI cant give a direct link as it looks like you cant link directly to products on their site but if you go to www.candirect.co.uk and search for product number 63889025 it should come up. When mine arrived it only had one gauge on it but it does the job.

Thanks for the info. It was a bit of a rigmarole to pay for it and get it sent out but it arrived today. One last question if you wouldn't mind. What fitting do I need to get to connect the regulator to the tubing? Oh and by the way only one gauge works on mine too. Must be a faulty batch.

rukkus

Mine only had one gauge when it arrived, strange. The other gauge might just be stuck, a small tap with a hammer on the metal part of the regulator while there is pressure on the side where the gauge is stuck might help. I've seen them stick before. Just be gentle you dont want to break it ;)

I ordered a connector when i ordered the regulator. I think its a 3/4" connector.