• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 08:00:05 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Belfast Club Meet - Wed. 6th April - Brewbot

Started by Bazza, March 18, 2016, 02:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazza

Quote from: belfastjacko on March 30, 2016, 10:45:52 PM
Id like to come to this.
Everyone welcome, Jacko.
Come along and say hello.

Cheers,

- Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Paddy

Roo

I'll more than likely be driving up since I'm guessing there's no train near brewbot
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

robotmonkey

Bazza

Any no 7 bus from outside Europa on other side of road. They're regular and take you practically opposite brewbot.

Check translink site for timetable of outgoing 7's for the return journey.

You know it makes sense, Roo.  You're good crack when you're half cut  :P

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Roo

Lol Bazza.....it's getting the train back....last one is 22:44 from Botanic and if I start drinking I ain't making that. I always hate leaving early too.
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Paddy

Roo

Roo

Quote from: Bazza on March 31, 2016, 08:55:53 PM

You know it makes sense, Roo.  You're good crack when you're half cut  :P

-Barry

There's a fine line with me being half cut and good craic to being winged aff me tits and obnoxious. Hope you don't see the latter on Brewcon day....

Roo

What time do we start....earlier train maybe?

Bazza

Quote from: Roo on April 04, 2016, 11:53:05 PM
What time do we start....earlier train maybe?
Official start will be around 8pm, but I'd say any time from 7:30 onwards. Going to try and get down a little earlier than 8, though it depends on traffic/bus/taxi/lift availability  :P

Carry-out on the train, Roo. The old 2L Pepsi bottle diluted with a half bottle of duty-free vodkey  ;)

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

banjobrew

I'll not be there until shortly after 9. Also some good news. Club shirts are ready so I'm picking them up today and I'll have them for tomorrow nights meet.
Belfast Homebrewers.

robotmonkey

Quote from: banjobrew on April 05, 2016, 11:07:05 AM
I'll not be there until shortly after 9. Also some good news. Club shirts are ready so I'm picking them up today and I'll have them for tomorrow nights meet.

How much do we owe you?

banjobrew

Quote from: robotmonkey on April 05, 2016, 11:38:49 AM
Quote from: banjobrew on April 05, 2016, 11:07:05 AM

How much do we owe you?

£17.

I accept gold bullion.
Belfast Homebrewers.