• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:08:08 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

ABV Beer Festival 2016

Started by robotmonkey, April 10, 2016, 07:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robotmonkey

So the dates have been announced but not the venue yet

Thu 1st Sept - Sat 3rd Sep

Looking forward to it!

Will_D

Quote from: robotmonkey on April 10, 2016, 07:21:41 PM
So the dates have been announced but not the venue yet
There may be a clue in the name:

A Belfast Venue!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

ManseMasher

Here's to it, wherever in Belfast it might be! Titanic Drawing Offices were great last year, but sorely lacking in facilities. I served for one night - ullage (and there was far too much of it) had to be carried outside and poured down the nearest drain, nowhere near suitable toilet facilities, and nowhere for anyone (staff or guests) to wash hands.....

irish_goat

Weekend before the RDS festival but I'll try and get a run up to it anyway. Not sure if I'd be arsed working it again but I'll see sure.

irish_goat

Anyone going? I'm doing the bar on Saturday afternoon and then will have a few in the evening if anyone is about.

Ryan

Might see if i can convince the other half to go. I have a few brownie points that need use before they expire

Quiet_Man

I'll be there in the evening. Think there are a few others from Belfast Home Brewers going in the afternoon. Some in the evening.

Bazza

Aye; heading to the Saturday evening session too.
Talking of maybe a pint in Sunflower beforehand and walking from there but all depends on missus getting out of work in time to take over kiddie duty.

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

irish_goat

Good stuff. Declan from Yellowbelly is coming up too so should be a good wee crowd of us.

irish_goat

imark

Some line up. Wish I was going