• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 01:43:17 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Belfast Club Meet - Date options

Started by Bazza, February 22, 2017, 11:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazza

Hey All,

Just gauging interest for the next, long overdue, club meet in Brewbot. You can tick all the dates that suit you; not just preferred.

Poll closes this time next week.

Also, we've agreed, in principle, to host a brew day some day soon in Brewbot with the SPBW folk. The resultant brew will be conditioned in a wooden cask, to be opened and 'tested' at a later date. It'll most likely be on a Saturday, so we'll be polling for the most suitable date very soon, though it's mostly dependent on when Ruairi can make it down to Belfast with his beloved Grainfather  :P

Cheers,

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Bazza

Just a Friendly reminder that the poll ends on Wednesday.

Wed 15th March is ahead by a nose at this stage.

Cheers,

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Bazza

Okay, so I'm going to confirm Wed 15th March with BrewBot.

Just to start the list of attendees:

1. Barry (Bazza)

Cheers,

-Michael
― Groucho Marx

Ciaran

Okay, so I'm going to confirm Wed 15th March with BrewBot.

Just to start the list of attendees:

1. Barry (Bazza)
2. Ciaran

Cheers,

-Seamus

Roo

I can't confirm or deny my attendance at this stage....but as you all know I'll do my best
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Bazza

You truly are a man of mystery, Roo.

Any more takers?

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

ShaunG89

I can't make it lads, i've to go a wedding venue and pay the deposit and go through menus and all that shite... This getting married carry on is a mugs game!

Bazza

I need to phone Brewbot this week to give them notice, but with only 2, possibly 3, confirmed not sure if it's worth it.

Who were the 7 who voted for that date?

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Roo

Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Ciaran

Try again for early April?   Maybe pre-easter as I'm sure most people will be doing family things etc during that week?

redshift

I'm hoping to make it though unfortunately I can't be certain about it. Was chatting to paddy and he's a maybe too. Sorry I can't be more definite yet.
Everyone has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another drink...

Bazza

Hey all,

At this stage I'm not going to confirm March 15th with Brewbot as we've only 2 definite-s and a handful of perhaps-es.

If there's a sudden Friday afternoon flurry of interest I'll reinstate the date but for now consider it as not happening. Boo   :(

-Barry
― Groucho Marx