• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 04:52:53 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Belfast Brewers - Impromptu meet in Brewbot - Thursday 6th April 8pm

Started by Bazza, March 30, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazza

Hi All,

It's all in the subject header.

The main plan is to iron out some logistics for the upcoming Brewcon trip, but leaving it open for anyone else who wants to come along and bring samples, say hello, ask questions, etc - basically treating the night like any other club meet.

All welcome.

Cheers,

-Barry

In the interests of getting a headcount for the good folk at Brewbot I'll kick off the obligatory list:

1. Barry (Bazza)
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Roo

In the interests of getting a headcount for the good folk at Brewbot I'll kick off the obligatory list:

1. Barry (Bazza)
2. Roo (Roo)
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

kilianw

Bazza

Absolutely, Kilian; more the merrier. Bring samples for critique if you want, too.

Cheers,

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Ciaran

1. Barry (Bazza)
2. Roo (Roo)
3. Kilian
4. Ciaran

banjobrew

1. Barry (Bazza)
2. Roo (Roo)
3. Kilian
4. Ciaran
5. Gareth

I'll try and get down for around 9:30pm. I can't be 100% sure I can make it but if I can, should I bring hoodies for those on the list?
Belfast Homebrewers.

Quiet_Man

robotmonkey

1. Barry (Bazza)
2. Roo (Roo)
3. Kilian
4. Ciaran
5. Gareth
6. Robotmonkey (Tony)

Hoping to make it down, have a spiced imperial stout I wouldn't mind getting some feedback on.

Bazza

Going to contact BrewBot later with final numbers.

Any more takers?

Cheers,

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Bazza

― Groucho Marx

Ciaran

Impromptu nights are the best nights.Tonys Smoked imperial stout was my highlight.  Great beers all round though.

Roo

Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.