• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 10:47:15 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

January Meetup

Started by kilianw, January 03, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazza

Here Kilian, Gareth, Shaun and Ruairi, youse missed out on the free pizza at the end. That was an unexpected nice touch.
Maybe the bar figured that us stuffing our faces with pizza would give them a temporary break from all the shite talk.

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Quiet_Man

Jeez, forgot about the pizza and it was lovely too.

Bazza, can you remember were it was from?

Bazza

Quote from: Quiet_Man on January 19, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
Jeez, forgot about the pizza and it was lovely too.

Bazza, can you remember were it was from?

The box had a big 'Pizza' and 'Hut' written on it, so I think it was from some place called 'Hut Pizza'

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Quiet_Man

Should have gone to Specsavers....... 8)

Jcdonnan

Raging I missed it last night, i will def show my face next time!!

Roo

Few asking after you. Some decent stouts you'd have liked. Hope to see you at the next one.

Quote from: Jcdonnan on January 19, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
Raging I missed it last night, i will def show my face next time!!
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Jcdonnan

Will def be at the next one, wife was late last night and I had the child! should have a few beers to bring, have had a few homebrew disasters lately, hopefully something ends up decent!

kingnidge

Disappointed not to have been there too, thou think Roo more so as I was to drive. Seems to have been a productive one,  any mention of the KO brewday?

Ceedee

Quote from: kilianw on January 19, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
Brewday out to Hillstown

Date of March 24th still provisional.
6 people said they are attending.
Roo to create forum thread once it is confirmed to see if there are any more takers.

I'd be interested in this as well.

Roo

Class CeeDee. He's a good host! Had to leave my car there the last time
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Ceedee

Excellent! Was out there today picking up some grain, would be cool to see behind the scenes. Might need to book the wife taxi  ;)

Jcdonnan

Quote from: Ceedee on January 19, 2018, 08:55:25 PM
Quote from: kilianw on January 19, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
Brewday out to Hillstown

Date of March 24th still provisional.
6 people said they are attending.
Roo to create forum thread once it is confirmed to see if there are any more takers.

I'd be interested in this as well.

Def be interested in this aswell!

Roo

Quote from: kingnidge on January 19, 2018, 07:37:02 PM
Disappointed not to have been there too, thou think Roo more so as I was to drive. Seems to have been a productive one,  any mention of the KO brewday?

I think it was mentioned but I'll be honest I don't know what came of it....anyone else help with this one?

Bazza

Quote from: Roo on January 25, 2018, 10:18:00 PM
Quote from: kingnidge on January 19, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

I think it was mentioned but I'll be honest I don't know what came of it....anyone else help with this one?

Didn't really come up in the meeting.

I had a conversation with Joseph, the head brewer, a few weeks ago and the idea came up. I'll chase him up and see what suits him.

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

kingnidge

Cheers Baz. Would be a good day that, Joe's good craic