• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 02:22:09 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Greetings from Kill

Started by archermoo, April 13, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archermoo

Greetings! I'm from the US but my family and I recently moved to Ireland. We're in Kill, County Kildare though I work in Dublin 12. I've been homebrewing for about a decade at this point, though I sold most of my kit before the move. I've been putting things back together and am starting to brew again, so I figured I'd check out the club. :)

irish_goat

Welcome aboard! Plenty of homebrewers local to you (and in Dublin) with regular meetups.

We've our conference coming up next month too if you're interested. http://www.nhcconference.com/

mick02

Quote from: archermoo on April 13, 2018, 09:41:22 PM
Greetings! I'm from the US but my family and I recently moved to Ireland. We're in Kill, County Kildare though I work in Dublin 12. I've been homebrewing for about a decade at this point, though I sold most of my kit before the move. I've been putting things back together and am starting to brew again, so I figured I'd check out the club. :)
Good afternoon and welcome to the club. The closest club to you would be South Kildare but we've been a bit rubbish of late for arranging meets. There's another club in North Kildare (Liffey Brewers) and a good few in Dublin. I'm based in Naas myself so only a short distance away. Drop me a line if you're stuck for yeast/hops/grain. I might be able to help you out.
NHC Committee member

archermoo

Quote from: mick02 on April 14, 2018, 02:33:51 PM
Good afternoon and welcome to the club. The closest club to you would be South Kildare but we've been a bit rubbish of late for arranging meets. There's another club in North Kildare (Liffey Brewers) and a good few in Dublin. I'm based in Naas myself so only a short distance away. Drop me a line if you're stuck for yeast/hops/grain. I might be able to help you out.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Gerryjo

Hi and welcome...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk