• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 11:18:20 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New Member- Carlow Town

Started by Angry Wife Brewery, January 16, 2019, 02:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry Wife Brewery

Home Brewing on and off for the last 7 year.

Only really started taking it seriously in the last 2 years really.

johnrm

darren996

Welcome, keep an eye out for Kilkenny brewers meet up, we try to meet every couple of months, drop in and bring a sample if you have some

Angry Wife Brewery

Johnrm,

I attached in a picture of a few bottles I done for my Brother In-Laws wedding last year. 300 bottles altogether on my home brew set-up, it nearly killed me.

Darren996,

Does the Kilkenny Club still meet as I would it interested in getting together with other Home brewers.

I have a few beers that i'm thinking about entering into the National Home Brew Competition, more so to get some feed back on them. Would be happy to swap bottles aswell!

darren996

Quote from: Angry Wife Brewery on January 17, 2019, 02:15:35 PM
Johnrm,

I attached in a picture of a few bottles I done for my Brother In-Laws wedding last year. 300 bottles altogether on my home brew set-up, it nearly killed me.

Darren996,

Does the Kilkenny Club still meet as I would it interested in getting together with other Home brewers.

I have a few beers that i'm thinking about entering into the National Home Brew Competition, more so to get some feed back on them. Would be happy to swap bottles aswell!
Yep we still meet, we will have a meeting before the nationals so bring some samples

We usually meet on Thursday in Sullivan's tap room in Kilkenny