• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 06:30:53 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Intertap FC

Started by tsoonamee, November 22, 2022, 12:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsoonamee

I am on the look for stainless steel intertap with flow control. As a bonus could be with handle or stout spout but not necessary. I can cover shipping costs also
Nothing is better than smoked bacon

TheSumOfAllBeers

Are you specifically looking for pre-owned ?

I think the intertaps are being phased out in favour of the nukataps, which ikegger have on a black friday sale.
https://ikegger.eu/products/flow-control-tap-nukatap?_pos=2&_sid=306a205f3&_ss=r but you want to be quick

tsoonamee

I am looking for any : new or pre owned.This is similar model and to be honest I'd take it if no luck within a week. My only concern is that internal module which is in nukatap looks to be made of plastic vs intertap guts are made of stainless steel. I found one in US but shipping plus taxes treble the price

phildo79

Aliexpress might have them. They have Nukataps with FC for a reasonable price. Or at least they used to. I got mine for about £20 to £25. I recently bought a Nukatap without FC from Malt Miller for £18. Beer doesn't half fly out fast when it's connected directly to the post.

tsoonamee

Ended up with nukatap but still open to offers if anyone has intertap FC. My ocd isn't 100%