• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 02:21:26 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Bottles

Started by BrewBilly, June 04, 2013, 07:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrewBilly

Hi Folks

Has anyone taken the Hudson up on their offer of bottles out their recycling bins?

Cheers
BrewBilly aka Andy
Addicted Amateur

DJ: Empty
FV1: Ausie Pale Ale
FV2: Hefeweizen
Plans: Centennial SMaSH

matthewdick23

hi andy

no i havent- iv got more than enough. y dont u just ask ur closest pub? iirc ur on the coast somewhere? ballymena?? be a pita to transport bottles up there no?

BrewBilly

Hi Matt

I have just moved to Jordanstown so I will be a little closer to all the action, close to the train station - straight to central Belfast and the missus wont have to come fetch me afterwards. Win all round.

I havent really seen any pubs near me but would have to take a closer look.

Cheers
Andy
Addicted Amateur

DJ: Empty
FV1: Ausie Pale Ale
FV2: Hefeweizen
Plans: Centennial SMaSH

iain_todd

I didn't know about this, but have thought before about asking. I may ask at the next meet.
"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

sub82

No we haven't either - if they had swing tops we'd have been more up for it.

Quote from: iain_todd on June 05, 2013, 08:44:25 AM
I didn't know about this, but have thought before about asking. I may ask at the next meet.

Michael said we could go for it any sunday or monday. They've full bottle bins out the back and we can help ourselves.

Hudson Bottles

iain_todd

Cracker. Gotta get me some of those, then. I wonder what Filthy's does with its Grolsch swingtops?
"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

sub82

Cool yeah - you should ask! I tried Love & Death but they never got back to me.