• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 03:51:27 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Fresh Air, quality beer, quality food.

Started by Ciderhead, October 31, 2013, 07:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciderhead

'Killruddery House and gardens, Bray
Craft Brewers Festival 2/11/13

The NHC will have a stand at this which appears to be even though its kinda last minute panning out to be a great event.

Don't worry about the weather its all under cover and there is a feeder bus from the Dart!

http://www.killruddery.com/whats-on/craft-beer-cider-harvest-festival-farm-market/

"This is an event we are running in conjunction with out harvest festival to signify the end of the year. We run many events during the year such as; the groove festival, (where we hosted approx 5k people each day), the "hell and back" a popular fitness race, plus many other events, along with weddings, formal gardens and themed markets.

With this event we are hoping to attract craft brewers from around the country. We have a licence for the day, and currently we have 7 brewers prepared to get involved. There will be live music also for this event supplied.

It will start for the brewers at noon and run until 9.00pm.

There will be hot food vendors, in a recently renovated grain store.

The whole event is indoor, with a marquee outside

The spirit of the event is meant as showcase for local craft producers along with our formal house and gardens, 700 acre farm and other facilities in bray.

Ciderhead

It Is keep up

"Really should be in our Calendar.. can someone put it in?"

Have you this on a keyboard shortcut? Make a great epitaph.

Ciderhead

Thanks to all in attendance today in view of the inclement weather especially those from the north side.

Rossa

Cheers for all the help guys. Tbh I didn't do much!

Shane Phelan

I enjoyed the day, everyone I spoke to was very enthusiastic about getting into brewing. What was the name of the new brewing suppliers that were selling kits? I think they were selling 1 gallon kits, something like this.
Brew Log

rAdve

Quote from: shiny on November 02, 2013, 09:23:48 PM
I enjoyed the day, everyone I spoke to was very enthusiastic about getting into brewing. What was the name of the new brewing suppliers that were selling kits? I think they were selling 1 gallon kits, something like this.

Brooklyn brew shop? I started with two of these kits and they are great to get into brewing.

Ciderhead

November 04, 2013, 11:26:10 PM #7 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:38:45 PM by CH
No it was these guys
http://www.truebatchbrew.com/
http://truebatchbrew.wordpress.com/
Rossa and I had a taste of their brew and surprisingly IPA and porter was ok, much better than anything I've ever had from a party pig!
They are going to come on here at some stage.
It would be a good opener as a crimbo present for somebody considering getting into home brewing beer.