• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 04:41:01 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Liffey Brewers Dublin Area Homebrew Competition 2014 ***Prizes Announced ***

Started by delzep, December 07, 2013, 01:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delzep

Some exciting news of a very generous additional prize coming soon. If you're not in, you can't win :)

Komodo021

Hey guys, is there any collection point in the Cork area?

lordstilton

Lads,  what's the story with drop offs? Can I bring it to the brew day or barrel emptying session??

lordstilton

If you need a drop off point for the midlands I can take any dropped to mullingar

Damien M

I can do the same in Roscrea for South Midlands!!

Ciderhead

Hey could you not just have stickied it in the first place!

delzep

Prize info leak number 1.....as well as the entry fees, there will be vouchers up for grabs kindly sponsored by HomebrewWest

could be more leaks soon folks...stay tuned

Partridge9

Quote from: delzep on January 15, 2014, 02:36:43 PM
Prize info leak number 1.....as well as the entry fees, there will be vouchers up for grabs kindly sponsored by HomebrewWest

could be more leaks soon folks...stay tuned
Well done !

delzep

Quote from: iTube on January 15, 2014, 02:51:11 PM
How much!?!?

Final line up of prizes are still to be confirmed, but HomebrewWest have donated 2 x €25 euro vouchers so fair play to them for that.

As I said, there will be more prizes available so get your name down for entry ASAP as places are really filling up at this stage

Partridge9

Well make sure I'm down for two entries !
and top prize    :P

delzep

January 18, 2014, 10:51:14 AM #41 Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:25:18 AM by delzep
Folks here is the line up of the prizes for the Liffey Brewers homebrew competition

1st prize : The entries  fees (ie €100), €25 voucher for HomebrewWest, €25 voucher for Geterbrewed, a Farringtons Steak on the Stone special meal (consists of two 8oz Irish sirloin steaks, two chips,  two salads and a bottle of house wine or large bottle of Chimay) and a mixed 6 pack of premium craft beers also courtesy of Farringtons

2nd prize: €25 voucher for HomebrewWest and a mixed 6 pack of premium craft beers ccourtesy of Farringtons

3rd prize: €25 voucher for Geterbrewed

Huge thanks to HomebrewWest, Geterbrewed and Farringtons for supplying these fantastic prizes

Still taking entries but spaces are filling up fast

Ciderhead

delzep

I'm pleased to announce that we have secured the services of a certified BJCP judge for the competition who is flying into Dublin especially for the competition (and scoops as well no doubt)  ;D