• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 12:50:45 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Liffey Brewers Dublin Area Homebrew Competition 2014 ***Prizes Announced ***

Started by delzep, December 07, 2013, 01:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

Sorry, I thought scanning and emailing scoresheets was on hold.
That lad will need a secretary...

SlugTrap

Congrats to all and sorry to miss it; sounds like 'twas a good day.

delzep

Hope to have all scoresheets out by tomorrow lunchtime, apologies for the delay

delzep

Feckin scanner is acting the maggot today. Have 80% of them scanned in though so hopefully it'll play ball with me later to do the rest

delzep

Scanner is fecked it seems. Have about 10 more to scan....sorry about this folks

delzep

I'm gonna try use my phone to see if the quality is ok first, but might take you up on that offer

delzep

The rest of them will be out today....all are scanned so it's all down to me finding time!

IsMise

Just got my scoresheets, emailed late last night.
Big THANK YOU to Delzep for working late into the night(s) to get these out, also DITTO to the judges for their input on the day and for their detailed feedback, it helps to point the way to improving my brewing.
Slainte,   :)

Taf

Quote from: IsMise on February 11, 2014, 08:46:38 PM
Just got my scoresheets, emailed late last night.
Big THANK YOU to Delzep for working late into the night(s) to get these out, also DITTO to the judges for their input on the day and for their detailed feedback, it helps to point the way to improving my brewing.
Slainte,   :)
+1, many thanks to delzep and everyone else involved. Are there any plans to publish all scores, so we can compare results?

Ciderhead

yep it would be great to see how everyone did and how that will compare to next year ;)?

RichC

Yep, thanks v much Derek for all the work you put in! An thanks to the judges too

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

delzep

I have all the scores tallied up (apart from someone who shall remain nameless who took theirs home with them on the day  ::))

The average score was 34, the highest score was 47, and the lowest was 13. Graphs and shit to come later

DEMPSEY

Quote from: delzep on February 11, 2014, 10:13:12 PM
I have all the scores tallied up (apart from someone who shall remain nameless who took theirs home with them on the day  ::))

The average score was 34, the highest score was 47, and the lowest was 13. Graphs and shit to come later
who was dat dey must have been drunk  :P
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us