• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 05:18:05 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

issue with payment

Started by matthewdick23, February 01, 2014, 10:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthewdick23

Not sure who to ask about this.  I entered some beers for the comp start of the wk. Paid by paypal. money came out of account. but it doesnt update my account on the forum to say ive paid. still says i havent paid

am i missing something?

johnrm

There is something about returning to the originating site. If you don't click back to the comp. site, payment appears to be outstanding. AFAIK

matthewdick23

Should I talk wit someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biertourist

February 05, 2014, 04:20:29 PM #3 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:20:13 PM by biertourist
Can someone please manually reconcile my entry?  I need to print the entry forms so that I can get these bottles in the mail, but it won't let me print the entry form until payment is cleared apparently...

If I need to email my PDF receipt as proof-of-payment somewhere just let me know where.

Adam

Ciderhead

Folks as Tube says when making the payment please wait until paypal returns you until the comp website. Its only at that stage your record will be marked paid.

biertourist

Quote from: CH on February 05, 2014, 06:30:07 PM
Folks as Tube says when making the payment please wait until paypal returns you until the comp website. Its only at that stage your record will be marked paid.
Sure, but what do we do when we've already paid and it says that we can't?

The mail between Seattle and Dublin is definitely going to take a while and I'd LOVE to get these bottles in the mail, but I can't print out my entry form until the website says I've paid...

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller....??

Ciderhead

Quote from: biertourist on February 05, 2014, 06:56:59 PM
Quote from: CH on February 05, 2014, 06:30:07 PM
Sure, but what do we do when we've already paid and it says that we can't?

The mail between Seattle and Dublin is definitely going to take a while and I'd LOVE to get these bottles in the mail, but I can't print out my entry form until the website says I've paid...

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller....??

Adam please check again and advise has it been fixed.
Cheers

matthewdick23

yeah mine was fixed straight away. thx rossa

mr hoppy

February 05, 2014, 10:20:22 PM #8 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 10:49:20 PM by mr happy
I returned to the original site, and at the time when I checked back all of my entries were marked as paid, but now (over a week later) when I go back into update details all but one of my entries are showing up as not paid.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks Rossa!

Rossa

Can anyone with payment issues email me directly please. I'll try and deal with it asap. All contact details are on the comp site.