• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 11:25:56 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hi From Blanchardstown

Started by Sorcerers Apprentice, February 01, 2014, 04:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorcerers Apprentice

Only discovered the forum lately on recommendation of a friend, I'm a retired professional sizing down to 3 kegs in a shed size, so the learning begins again.
There's no such thing as bad beer - some just taste better than others

Ciderhead

February 01, 2014, 06:25:30 PM #1 Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 06:51:17 PM by CH
Welcome aboard
As a new sugnup is there something we should be doing to pick up guys and gals like yourself?

Sorcerers Apprentice

Yikes I'm not gay, did I join the wrong forum? :-o
Most of the topics I have searched on google bring up American home brew forums.

Ciderhead

LMFAOL low restaurant lighting and predictive txt, not that I type gay into my phone a lot!

Will_D

Quote from: Sorcerers Apprentice on February 01, 2014, 04:24:47 PM
Only discovered the forum lately on recommendation of a friend, I'm a retired professional sizing down to 3 kegs in a shed size, so the learning begins again.
Welcome to the group!

Downsizing to 50 Litres ;) sounds interesting some of us are only dreaming of upsizing to 50L ::)
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

johnrm

SA surely means retired professional BREWER if he's sizing down to 3 kegs... ;)
Welcome on board!

Sorcerers Apprentice

Sorry for the confusion, I'm a retired brewer, however I'm back brewing on contract until the end of April. In the interim I am setting up my Herms system in my shed. I have a passion for cask ales and am experimenting with small Cornelius kegs (10L) and a beer engine which I bought in from the UK. I'm currently playing around with the length of the tube within the keg to eliminate yeast pickup but at the same time minimising wasting beer. I have been brewing BIAB while setting up my new system.

Sorcerers Apprentice

Quote from: CH on February 01, 2014, 06:25:30 PM
Welcome aboard
As a new sugnup is there something we should be doing to pick up guys and gals like yourself?
Why not advertise the club/forum on Homebrewwest's Website and other homebrew suppliers websites