• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 05:42:05 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Last week to enter the Nationals

Started by Rossa, February 11, 2014, 11:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossa

5 days to get your beer and cider registered, paid and to a drop point. Sunday is the last day and registration closes at 17.00.

276 entries so far.

Will_D

Rossa,

How do we enter the group stout entries?

Do we just label them up (ie NCB RIS ENtry) and bring them in to a collection point?
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Rossa

Don't use the competition system and contract John to say where they will be dropped. A simple label will do Will. I'll repost this in the barrel thread.

Ciderhead

Will they are going to be collected outside the competition as they are not allowed to be entered in the main comp.
Thanks

Garry

I was the first person to drop beer off at the Franciscan Well (last night). I think there will be a lot of entries Sunday afternoon  :P

Kaz

Hi Rossa.

Do the entries have to be at the shipping location on this Sunday, or just need to be paid and could be delivered later before the comp?

Ciderhead

Kaz you still in Scotland?, PM Rossa and we will see how we can accommodate you.

brian_c

So, do I drop off my beers in Farringtons on Sunday, or do I bring them with me to the Well on Saturday. Decisions, decisions.

Ciderhead

imark

Quote from: Garry on February 12, 2014, 11:05:55 AM
I was the first person to drop beer off at the Franciscan Well (last night). I think there will be a lot of entries Sunday afternoon  :P
Damn straight! Brinkmanship here with 3 beers that are still finishing. Hoping 1 of them will be ready. Last year I swore I'd be prepared and what do ya know... :-[

delzep

Damofto

I'm helping out with the bottle sorting on the 22nd, if I enter is there any chance I can bring mine with me then they won't be ready for the 16th?

Rossa

Quote from: Damofto on February 14, 2014, 08:13:39 AM
I'm helping out with the bottle sorting on the 22nd, if I enter is there any chance I can bring mine with me then they won't be ready for the 16th?

I'd say would be fine as long as JOC doesn't object. Your doing him out of a job😂

beerfly

Quote from: brian_c on February 13, 2014, 10:32:30 PM
So, do I drop off my beers in Farringtons on Sunday, or do I bring them with me to the Well on Saturday. Decisions, decisions.

lol was just thinking the same thing myself

Ciderhead

Anybody that is helping out with the bottle sorting can bring their beers with them the morning of the 22nd, you need to be there first thing tho!
Thankyou again for helping.
Please check other thread on sorting, still not too late to volunteer and see how it all works and you get a free lunch!!
It's looking like 350+ entries as well so the more help we can get the better.

Ps
Rossa if we get 50 feckers looking for directions Sat morning I'm gonna kill ya ;)