• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 09:48:45 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

March Meet

Started by iain_todd, March 05, 2014, 10:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain_todd

Here lads I'm gonna book the Hudson for 21st March, 19:30 for 20:00.

Any objections, lemme know by this lunchtime (about 13:30)

O0
"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

Bazza

Sorry man. Head down with work recently. Yep Sounds good for 21st. Nice one, Iain :)

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

iain_todd

"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

sub82

Sorry too late but sounds good!

iain_todd

Haven't been able to get through to them, but left a message today, so hopefully they'll get back and confirm. Then I can send out the Tweet to all of our 20-odd followers. Gonna be epic.

:P

Roo

Finally got round to becoming a full member this morning. Well I've paypaled the money and sent the email. Hope to be at the meet next week even if only for a short time. I have two brews that I need some feedback on that I plan to bring. An experimental Black and a cloudy IPA.  :( :(
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Bazza

Good to hear you can make it down, Rory. Like the labels.

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

Roo

Bazza have you ever heard the term....."All the gear.....no idea!" That's a bit what it's like but I've come a long way since that rain sodden meeting in Oct or Nov last. The labels only cost me the a bottle of every brew I do thanks to a very good local printer I know.

Razzer

Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

iain_todd

Fergal was sposed to get back to me but hasn't, so this isn't confirmed yet. Will try again at lunch...

@geterbrewed

The next day you are having a brewing demo let us know and we'll happily provide the ingredients for a batch of beer from our new all grain brewing section.

http://www.geterbrewed.com/all-grain-brewing/
Get 'er Brewed

Join the Revolution.

www.geterbrewed.ie

iain_todd

Nice offer cheers! Hopefully we'll get one on the go soon...

;D

Bazza

Hi Iain. Any word back from Fergal?

Cheers,

-Barry
― Groucho Marx

sub82

Quote from: Bazza on March 17, 2014, 01:12:13 PM
Hi Iain. Any word back from Fergal?

I think he was having problems getting someone to call him back.

iain_todd

Hi lads, yes this has been confirmed. So this Friday, 19:30 - 21:00.

How do I create an event in the main section of the website?

Bill_00

ACH BALLS!!!! Why is my ability to read a calendar so crap??

Can't make it :( You're gonna be booting me out at this rate :P   Going to be very sure to check every possible permutation of events for April!