• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 13, 2024, 02:54:22 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Fran Well Live Feed?

Started by Tom, March 20, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordEoin

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Ciaran

Same.  I can see my own score in the "My Info and Entries" section after logging in but don't see any others in the linked page above.

LordEoin

You're not going to see anyone else's scores.

Chris

Quote from: LordEoin on March 23, 2014, 10:14:56 AM
You're not going to see anyone else's scores.
that's a shame not even by number like the list that was temporarily posted after dublin. It was nice to see the other scores in the categories I  had entered in.
Primary: Back to Black Again (Michael Jackson stout)
Secondary:
Conditioning:  Breac Donn Imperial Amber Ale
Drinking: Cascade Reaction Amber Ale, Fear Gorm Irish stout, lonesome pilgrim pale ale
Planned: imperial stout, finlandia kit hack

LordEoin

Medal winners will be posted, but not all scores.

Ciderhead

Apart from the confidentiality issue we do not want to embarrass entrants who scored badly as was the case last year.
You get your score sheets back this week.
If you want to volunteer your score to ask others how they did feel free to do so.

LordEoin

If people want to share scores, that's fine. But the scores will not be shared on their behalf.

imark

Quote from: LordEoin on March 23, 2014, 10:23:07 AM
Medal winners will be posted, but not all scores.
When do you think the medal winners scores are going to be posted LordEoin?

Boycott

Are the list of winners posted yet?

Partridge9

Not yet - will be posted soon.

Guys - I am sure you appreciate that we are buried in paperwork and tidy up from the comp.

Peoples own scores should be available on login, if you had 3 or less entries - you will receive your score-sheets in the post over the next week or so.

If you had 4 or more - they are in a large envelope and cost a bit more to post - so I am going to try and distribute most of them by hand (I think there were 22).

In the very unlikely event that you receive a incorrect score-sheet (for example : you got a score-sheet for a category you didn't enter)- can you please scan it in and email it to me (jameskeane@yahoo.com) and I will ensure it gets to its rightful home.

Big thanks to John RM, LordEoin, Ciderhead, Declan, Billy and the cork lads for doing such a smooth job on Saturday.

James

Boycott

Thanks james. Good luck with it. Do you also have the medals?

Partridge9

Indeed

I'll sort out everything tonight, but unfortunately I dont have the list of who got what - so I'll get that, get the medals into bags with the names of the winners on them.
and then distribute -

Once I get them sorted I blast out a few PMs