• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:07:29 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Belfast Homebrew Logo

Started by iain_todd, April 28, 2014, 02:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sub82

ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo  :-*

Is it not the yeast that brews the beer?  ::)

iain_todd

"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

Bazza

Like the design, Iain.

You know the fish's scales are all wee tiny pictures depicting Belfast and NI? Would it be difficult to fill a few scales with brewing-related pics such as wine glass, pint, apple, hop grain, etc, but having them a different colour to stand out?

Just a thought.

Anyway, good work :)

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

iain_todd

Cheers baz! All good suggestions. Will work in it next week. Although I did think simplicity might be key, considering future printing issues if were wanting to get tshirts or banners made
"I was in a bar in Dublin, and it had one of those coasters and it said, 'Drink Canada Dry', so I thought I'd give it a shot" - Brendan Behan

sub82

Definitely! Think there's been ongoing regeneration work in the Lagan. When we lived there a seal had been swimming up past Ormeau bridge.

Roo

I'm tired after reading all your valid points Barry.....One small aside tho....Jimmy Cricket was from Riverdale in Andytown so he's in....not to be confused with Ravendale where them Orcs run around.....now that's in my head did you mention Game of Thrones or Giro D'DHSS? All part of our culture like.
Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

belfastboozer

That logo would look good on a t-shirt

Paddy

Love the logo :) Think it's a great idea!

As a side note: It took a while but I reckon I've found somewhere that can fit baz's post on a t-shirt:

Bazza

haha. Nice one, Paddy.

Usually if you want to quote my nonsense on at-shirt you can save yourself time and money by just boking down the front of one you already own :)

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx