• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 11:03:01 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hello

Started by homebrewnewboy, May 14, 2014, 05:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homebrewnewboy

Hi, I am recently joined and am new to home brewing. I have only made 1 brew kit so far and am looking forward to getting deeper into making my own beer etc. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone can share any tips. Also, I am based in Tipperary, between Thules/Clonmel. Does any one know of any home brew outlets and craft beer pubs?

Thanks

CARA

Hey there homeboy!! Welcome to the NHC and the forum. Few of us in that area actually, Damien is out between Roscrea and Templemore, I'm (Declan) based in Thurles (and working for White Gypsy  8) ) and a few other lads further up the County.
Craft beer wise the Carryout off licence (Milleas) has a little section which Kieran the owner is more than happy to add to. Just ask him and he will oblige if he can source it! They also sell the WG Blond upstairs. The Arch has Blond, Ruby and a house Porter called Arch 47. Watermill has Blond & Ruby, Ryans-Ruby, and a few others. No other craft beer apart from that one brewery really. I keep pestering a few of them for some from around the country but haven't succeeded quite yet! Where abouts are you based?
Upa Sesh

CB_Phil

Welcme to the forum, youll find plenty of knowledge & help here